Monday, November 1, 2010

Day One

Monday, i do mind Mondays its kinda burned in my mind to hate them, or at least blame them. But you can look at Monday with a different view its the start of a brand new week, this day will decide how the rest of your week will be so why start it off with bad thoughts.

On that note i gotta stay positive and look forward to great things to come. Friday for instance we are headed to Maryland for the weekend. I am overly stoked on this its been months since i have been up there. Will be nice to spend time with my family. B4 Friday comes thou i got to take care of a few things.

One is my door to my 67' Bug. My dad wants me to take the door off so my brother can weld the whole in it. he told me to take it off at the hinges not the hinge pins but actual screws. I tried this Sunday and was successful on 4 bolts but now have 2 that are completely stripped. The bolts are rusted. I dunno if my Tom even knows that I'm doing this. I should call them tonight!!

welcome to my blog..

1 comment:

  1. Like the blog bro! Now you just need an Etsy store. I'll tell Tom about your door too. No problem. What do you want to do for your birthday when your up ?

    ReplyDelete