Thursday, March 24, 2011

ride fast, live slow

Life is going good, mase, linds and i had a string toy parade around the house last night was fun mason is so much fun now. Ive always questioned lots of things in life esp. the one we have all asked before "why am i here" it wasn't til mason was born that i found that answer it only took lookin in his eyes, i can't explain it in details but i think you will get it. He's my lil buddie. Blessed to have Linds Mason, and my Fam.
Been a busy week lots of pics to share with all the coal and tanker cars moving back and forth. Supposed to go to Chapel Hill tommorow night and see Tim Barry with Jenny Owen Youngs. Im stoked its been 3 years since i last scene him live. Its going to be a quick trip to Raleigh coming back in the morning.  Welcome spring and pollen! haha
Have a good weekend and i'll see you out there!
over and out
tim

jenny

For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comment:

  1. Say hi to Tim for me bro!
    Man, I wish I could join ya...

    ReplyDelete