Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wake up!

Driving down east for a farewell lunch with my boss whom is on a bluetooth conference call. What better time then now to write a lil postie.

Been wanting to do something with my photography for years now and lately I've blamed it on camera issues, see I've always been the one to say a true photographer shoots with his eyes not his camera, meaning it doesn't matter how expensive ur camera is or how many megapixels it has its about having the heart and eye to find something worth shooting I'm constanly finding stuff like colors, scenes, people etc that turn some gear in my brain and half the time I don't take pictures and that's where I was torn telling my self I needed a better camera. So I've gave up one that and am taking it back to the basics (not that my current camera is crappy) just that I'm going to go back to the time when I took pictures cause it made me happy cause id find something that I want to remember exactly how it is to get that feeling I got when I first took it.

Ill see you out there.

Cheers,

sweet camper - taken with cell phone. Davis, NC

3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAAY!!! i love your pics you do have a great way of capturing things and your pictures have a great story to tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always took good pictures, get back to it be. Just don't steal my thunder...lol
    I just went to a camera club meeting & they had a speaker whom takes amazing pictures and did a slide show at the end of the slideshow he said every one of them was taken w/his camera phone. Crazy! So it's definatly not the camera it's the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take pictures with my mind... but I cannot figure out how to connect it via USB...

    ReplyDelete