Tuesday, March 8, 2011

still alive

what a weekend. Started off really great, buddy Andy got in town had a couple drinks at Backstreet Pub then hung out at a friends house and made pizza's. Got behind a woman going 25 in a 55 on the way home state trooper pulled us both over right in front of my street ( guess i was riding to close ) He yells at the woman in front of me and then tells me to get out and asks me to sit in his car where he asks me a bunch of questions in the mist of them he pulls out a hand held breathalizer and tells me to blow.  Now i had a couple of beers (as mentioned earlier)  but it was spanned over like 6 hours so i wasn't worried but still really scared. I blew into the straw and he tells me that i was under the limit and that riding close is at least 4 points on my license, then puts out his hand ( to shake ) and says drive around that woman and get home. I about shit my pants. haha I take this as a very valuable lesson granted i really wasn't doing anything wrong and i hadn't been drinking alot but still its a wake up call that even when you are doing right (sorta) that you are never really safe from the law.
The rest of the weekend was good we walked around town a lil had some good lunch, bonfires and watched old videos we had made going back almost 10 years. Sunday linds got stomach virus and was in bed all day feeling bad, i went to lunch with andy and reb, i got a catfish sandwich and when we got home i slowly felt the stomach pains til the point that i was hanging out with the toilet, we got to know each other pretty good that night  haha ew. Anyway im recovering now and still haven't ate much in past 48hrs

till next time bunk

cheers

2 comments: